When you desire to prepare a savory cake you can try to make this one. A pie that is beautiful to see and serve but also very tasty.
Ingredients: 4 eggs, 1 pie crust, 200 ml sour cream, 7 tomatoes, 100g bacon, 28 mini mozzarella balls, 85g emmental cheese, grated, 200 ml milk, Salt and black pepper.
1)Place the pie crust on the bottom of baking form.
2) In a bowl, beat the eggs, add sour creme, bacon, emmental cheese, milk, salt and pepper.
3) Cut the top of the tomatoes and empty them.
4) Then fill each tomato with mini mozzarella.
5) Place the tomatoes on the pie crust and pour the egg mixture between the tomatoes.
6) Bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
We suggest you other savory pie too, with mushrooms, potatoes, and pancetta.
Ingredients:4 boiled potatoes, salt, pepper, 1 egg, 50g Parmesan cheese, 300g mushrooms, 150g pancetta, 2 sheets of puff pastry, provola cheese.
1. Place the puff pastry into a cake pan. In the meantime, mix together the potatoes, mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, egg, and pancetta.
2. Fill the puff pastry and add the sliced pancetta.
3. Cover with the other sheet of puff pastry and brush the top with egg wash.
4. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.