Forget the usual chicken scaloppine, try this amazing recipe instead. The chicken will be tender, tasty, creamy and cheesy.
Ingredients: chicken breast, ham, mozzarella, flour, as needed, olive oil
1. Cover the chicken breasts in flour.
2. Season with salt and pepper and cook them in a pan for 7 minutes.
3. Place a slice of ham and a slice of mozzarella on top of each chicken breast. Sprinkle with oregano.
4. Let them cook for 10 more minutes.
5. Add some basil and serve hot.
Try also: Pesto chicken
Ingredients: chicken breast, pesto, tomatoes, cheese, salt, pepper
1. Drizzle the bottom of a baking dish with olive oil. Place the chicken breasts into the baking dish.
2. Season with salt and pepper, then spread the pesto over each chicken breast.
3. Add some tomato slices (previously dried off) and some cheese.
4. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes. If your chicken breast slices are thicker, they will take a little more time to cook.