Add warm milk to the batter, you have to try this!
Ingredients: 4 eggs, salt, 220g sugar, 200g flour, 10g baking powder, 150ml warm milk, 80g butter, powdered sugar, as needed.
1) Beat together the eggs, salt, and sugar. Gradually add the flour and then the baking soda.
2) In a separate bowl, combine two spoonfuls of the batter with the warm milk and melted butter.
3) Mix well and then add it to the original batter.
4) Pour into a floured cake pan and bake at 180°C for 45 minutes.
If you desire tu prepare a very mouthwatering dessert, try this one too: Milk cake with chocolate bars
Ingredients: 2 eggs, salt, 150g sugar, 120g yogurt, 200g flour, 10g baking powder, chocolate bars, as needed milk, as needed.
1) Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt. Add the sugar, the yogurt, and little-by-little the flour. Finally, add the yeast.
2) Place in a baking pan and bake for 35 minutes at 180°C.
3) Remove the cake and pierce it with a toothpick. Pour the milk. This helps the cake absorb the milk better.
4) Cut the chocolate bars in half and place them on the cake while it is still warm. Wait a few minutes.