What is the pink salt of the Himalayas
Himalayan salt, hailing from Pakistan and commonly called pink salt, is an integral and bio-energetically pure fossil sea salt whose crystalline formation, due to the drying up of ancient seas, dates back to 250 million years ago.
This sodium chloride rock salt has no polluting substances and has a very particular structure, due to the immense pressures to which the crystal was subjected during the formation of the Himalayan mountain range.
These shocks caused the structure to change into "crystalline" (this term is not quite right, hence the inverted commas), allowing it to incorporate minerals and 84 precious trace elements for health into a stable and balanced whole.
The purity and the nutritive and curative principles make this crystalline salt (the shape of the crystals is particularly fine and neat) a unique food in the world.
Beneficial properties of Himalayan crystalline salt
Integral and pure Himalayan salt, rich in nutrients and minerals, is a precious ally to stay healthy and to prevent and treat various diseases, nowadays more and more widespread due to pollution and bad unnatural eating habits.
Several biophysical studies have been conducted on this fossil salt and research has shown that a regular and contained intake (you should always limit the consumption of salt, making fewer sacrifices possible, to 5 grams a day, even in this case) of the pink salt increases the vitality and the resistance of the organism and favors the restoration of the energetic balance.
In addition to stimulating the human body to rejuvenate and purify by re-balancing energy deficits, this crystalline food is able to:
1. increase bone strength and prevent osteoporosis;
2. promote intestinal absorption;
3. cure seasonal illnesses and respiratory diseases;
4. invigorate the body;
5. tone the skin, facilitating the reduction of signs of premature aging and fighting psoriasis;
6. reduce the symptoms of cramps and muscle and joint disorders;
7. facilitate sleep and calm anxiety states;
8. balance the pH of the cells;
9. contribute to oral hygiene;
10. prevent fungal diseases of the foot and help its recovery;
11. inhibit the bacteria responsible for the unpleasant odor of sweat and disinfect the wounds.