Read on to know why aspirin should always be present in your home to not only treat your ailments but also to assist you in carrying out various day-to-day tasks as well.
Aspirin is used as the most effective medicine to treat many ailments. Apart from relieving inflammation and pain aspirin can also be used for several other purposes as well, some of which are shared below.
1. Laundry. This handy medicine can effectively remove sweat stains from your linen and is a quite cheaper alternative to get cleaner clothes. Just soak the dirty linen in a mixture
of crushed aspirin and water for 2 hours. Following this, wash the laundry as usual to get whiter and cleaner clothes.
2. Rust. Aspirin is also effective in removing the rust stains and all you have to do is to apply some of the crushed aspirin on the affected area. Leave it for 10 minutes and then
wipe off the medicine to get a cleaner looking and rust free area.
3. Pimples. Make a paste of crushed aspirin with water and apply it on your face for 15 minutes. Rinse it with water to get clearer skin as the salicylic acid present in this
medicine is helpful to dry out a protruding pimple.
4. Dandruff. Add a crushed aspirin to your shampoo and use this medicated mixture to get rid of dandruff.
5. Plants. Aspirin is also beneficial to make your plants grow strong and healthy as the salicylic acid present in it actively benefits the health of the plants.
6. Wounds. Aspirin is beneficial to heal minor wounds fast as it improves the blood flow around the affected area. Just apply a mixture of crushed aspirin in water over the
wounds for 10 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
7. Feet. A mixture of crushed aspirin, lemon juice, and water is beneficial to make your feet summer ready.
8. Ingrowth hair. Hair ingrowth is one of the most visible things on bare legs. The salicylic acid in this cheap medicine is beneficial to exfoliate the skin and lets the ingrown hair to grow normally.
9. Hangover. Cure the terrible hangover by replacing your morning meal with a tablet of aspirin and a cup of coffee.
10. Flowers. Add a crushed aspirin to a flower vase to increase the life of beautiful flowers.
11. Inflammation. You may apply aspirin over skin inflammation caused by an insect bite or sting to treat the bump or lump.
12. Hair. Treat the chlorine affected and discolored hair with a mix of crushed aspirin and water for 15 minutes. Wash it off with water to enhance your hair color.