The vast majority of people use only the avocado pulp and throw away the stone, thinking that it cannot be eaten and that it is unusable if not to make it germinate and obtain a seedling.
But actually the stone is a real "concentrate" of avocado, because it contains the 70% of the amino acids of the fruit.
In addition to the precious amino acids, the stone also contains soluble fibers, antioxidants (such as catechins and procyanidins), unsaturated fatty acids (Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9), linoleic acid, folic acid, vitamins, mineral salts (especially potassium and phosphorus) , flavonoids (flavonols, containing miricetin and quercetin), polyphenols (the same amount contained in green tea).
Thanks to these substances, the stone is useful:
1. To stimulate the immune system, to prevent fungal, viral and bacterial infections, to prevent and fight the flu and the diseases of cooling.
2. To fight "bad" cholesterol (LDL), promoting the production of "good" cholesterol (HDL) and lowering triglycerides in the blood.
3. To regulate blood circulation and thyroid function, to protect the cardiovascular system and to prevent arteriosclerosis, heart disease, stroke, epilepsy and hypertension.
4. To hinder the asthenopia of sight, to help memory and to keep a good brain by preventing the appearance of degenerative diseases.
5. To prevent cancer and to reduce tumor growths (at the time the regression tests were done only on laboratory animals).
6. To fight leukemic blood cells without harming healthy ones.
7. To promote the renewal of the epidermis and to fight wrinkles and premature aging, thanks to the high content of vitamin E and other substances capable of repairing oxidative damage and stimulating the formation of collagen.
8. To keep your hair beautiful and healthy and eliminate dandruff, lice and nits (parasitic eggs).
9. To relieve muscle and joint pain, to obstruct arthritis and osteoarthritis and to strengthen the bones.
10. To reduce inflammation and to fight asthma, sinusitis, acne, hay fever, cystitis and ulcerative colitis.
11. To improve digestion and peristalsis.
12. To fight diarrhea, gastrointestinal disorders of bacterial origin and intestinal worms.
13. To increase libido thanks to its aphrodisiac properties.
14. To prevent nervous exhaustion and fatigue.
15. To promote the maintenance of your shape and the loss of weight and give a sense of satiety thanks to the fibers contained, burning fat.
Discover how to consume the avocado stone and how to use it for curative and beauty applications.