An alternative and delicious way to prepare cinnamon rolls.
Ingredients: 2 packages cinnamon roll, save the icing; 4 eggs; ½ cup milk (120 mL); 1 teaspoon vanilla; 1 tablespoon cinnamon; 1 ½ cups blueberry (150 g).
1)Cut cinnamon rolls into little pieces;
2) In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon until well combined;
3) Place the cinnamon rolls into baking dish (20 cm x 20 cm);
4) Pour blueberries on top followed by the milk mixture;
5) Bake for 40-45 minutes (pre-heat oven according to the cinnamon roll package instructions);
6) If the top is looking too brown, cover with foil for the remaining time;
7) Sprinkle the icing on the cinnamon roll cake top.
Serve and enjoy!
Try also: Orange Cinnamon Rolls
1. Slice top off orange;
2. Hollow out the orange with a spoon;
3. Put cinnamon roll into orange;
4. Place top back on;
5. Wrap the full orange in tin foil;
6. Cook until cinnamon roll is done;
7. Drizzle icing over top and enjoy.