Of course, everything must be associated with a healthy diet, so as to avoid possible side effects. Here are the 9 foods with negative calories.
Foods with negative calories are those foods that, when they are digested, cause the body to consume more calories than the ones taken. Here are these foods.
Foods with negative calories are those foods that, when they are digested, cause the body to consume more calories than the ones taken. It is precisely for this reason that these kind of food help to lose weight and stay in perfect shape making very little effort. These foods can be consumed mid-morning or mid-afternoon and allow the metabolism to be awakened. Of course, everything must be associated with a healthy diet, so as to avoid possible side effects. Here are the 9 foods with negative calories.
1. Celery – Celery is rich in fiber, it has incredible diuretic properties and it counteracts water retention. Celery contains only 16 calories per 100 grams and it is a very good product for those who want to lose weight.
2. White meats – Turkey and chicken contain a lot of proteins and in 100 grams they only count 180 calories. It is no coincidence that white meat is always included in slimming diets.
3. Cauliflower – Cauliflower is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and its ability to keep sugars under control. It is rich in vitamins and mineral salts, and it contains only 25 calories per 100 grams.
4. Cucumbers – Cucumbers contain very few calories, just 18 in 100 grams. They are made up mostly of water and this is why they are purifying and diuretic.
5. Coffee – Coffee is one of the most popular drinks in the world but just few people know that a small cup contains only two calories. Of course, this rule only applies when coffee is totally without sugar.
6. Chilli pepper – Chilli pepper is famous for its anti-inflammatory properties, which help the body to "deflate". Chilly pepper also contains only 50 calories per 100 grams and it is the spice that gives more flavor to foods.
7. Papaya – Papaya is rich in vitamin C and mineral salts, and it is useful to fight digestive problems and constipation. It is the best fruit for those who follow a diet as it only contains 50 calories in 100 grams.
8. Tomatoes – Tomatoes are low in calories, just 18 per 100 grams, and they are also rich in water and vitamins. They also have amazing antioxidant properties and they are perfect for those who want to keep fit.
9. Green apple – The green apple is rich in fiber and vitamins, it has good satiating properties and it keeps the glycemic index low. How many calories does a green apple contain? Just 50 per 100 grams.