Blackened Shrimp Avocado Cucumber Bites are very easy recipe you can make in no time. This healthy appetizer is so delicious and mouthwatering it melts in your mouth. Lighter than the Mexican shrimp bites, you just need a few ingredients to make it a delicious low-carb dish. Spicy shrimps lie on a smooth avocado cream spread on a slice of crisp, fresh cucumber. Serve these blackened shrimp avocado cucumber bites well cold during a party or for a light meal.
1. Toss the shrimp in the oil and the seasoning and cook in a preheated (medium-high heat) heavy bottomed pan/skillet until slightly blackened, about 2-3 minutes per side.
2. Prepare the avocado sauce by mixing up all the ingredients. If you prefer, you can use guacamole instead of avocado sauce. Place the sauce on top of the cucumber slices and add the shrimp.
3. Serve the blackened shrimp bites topped with avocado sauce, shrimp and remoulade sauce.
– Don't overcrowd the pan while cooking shrimps, they need to cook in just a few minutes to be juicy and plump.
– This is a healthy and low carb appetizer, so it's the perfect gluten free and keto friendly recipe.
– This avocado cream is very easy to whip up. Remember to squeeze the lemon well to get a creamy and smooth texture.
– You can also try to spread some guacamole sauce on cucumber if you're a Mexican cuisine fan.
– If you don't like cucumber, you can try shrimp skewers with avocado and lime.
– It is better to eat this shrimp avocado cucumber bites as soon as served, otherwise they will become soggy. You can store them in the refrigerator in an airtight container for one day.