- refrigerated pizza crust dough 1 10-ounce
- Bacon 4 slices
- mozzarella cheese, shredded 2 cups
- tomato, chopped 1
- iceberg lettuce, shredded 2 cups
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp
- Olive oil 1 tsp
- salt and pepper to taste • 1 kcal
The BLT pizza is a delicious recipe that packs all the flavor of the BLT sandwich into a pizza. But what is the BTL meaning? This term simply refers to the ingredients on the pizza, which are bacon, lettuce and tomatoes. This recipe is very easy and quick to make, just add the main ingredients on the pizza crust, top with mayonnaise and season. Ready in less than 30 minutes, BLT pizza is a tasty dish that will win over everyone, children and adults alike.
How to make BLT Pizza
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Cook the bacon slices in a frying pan over medium-high heat until browned but not yet crispy. Absorb excess grease with paper towels and chop the bacon.
Roll out the pizza dough on a baking sheet or pizza stone and brush it with oil.
Evenly, add the mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and chopped bacon.
Bake the pizza for up to 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Meanwhile, cut the lettuce. In a bowl, mix the lettuce with mayonnaise and season to taste.
Finally, top the pizza with lettuce. Serve and enjoy!
– You can customize this BLT pizza by adding a Ranch topping. You can also add a white sauce made of mayonnaise, oil, chives and minced garlic.